bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for Architects for Infinity project.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare architectural drawings and construction details.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' and market needs.
- Propose alternative design solutions to the client.
- Assist in the preparation of sales information documents.
- Design verification/ review of architectural drawings.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Provide design and quality control support to construction management teams.
- Communicate with external consultants to provide support and direction during the design and construction phase of projects.
Requirements for the position:
- Master degree in Architecture (5 year course) or ETEK registered Architect.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office.
- Design software BIM experience is a must (Archicad and Revit)
- 10 years previous experience in a similar position.
- English and Greek languages are a must, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of the procedures to apply and obtain planning and building permits in the various jurisdictions in Cyprus.
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.